Missing Key?

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Would you purchase a preowned Paddington without a key? I'm wondering if I should purchase the replacement key from Chloe . Is it worth the $65 ($50 plus $15 shipping).

What do you think?

Thanks for any opinions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would hesitate but if the bag was most definately authentic, going for a good price and I was able to get a key from somewhere then I would possibly consider it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a pre-loved Chloe without a key. Then i just emailed Chloe in paris & they organised a replacement key. Just give them the season details of your bag. No issue. Post was quick. They didnt charge me for it. But i asked that first anyway.

If I would be sure that's authentic a missing key wouldn't be a reason...it can be replaced easily...
I do not own any Paddys anymore but I never used the key...never "locked" the bag and I stored the keys in my cupboard...they got on my nerves...:s

Yes, at least it's authentic and good price... I will buy it...The key will cost $50 and the shipping for $15. I don't mind about KEY, but I do mind about the leather attached with it... I just affraid, you won't get the same color of the leather string if it's in rare color.

Rowe55 : you are so lucky to get the free key. Could I get their info, if you don't mind? Thank

Yes, at least it's authentic and good price... I will buy it...The key will cost $50 and the shipping for $15. I don't mind about KEY, but I do mind about the leather attached with it... I just affraid, you won't get the same color of the leather string if it's in rare color.

Rowe55 : you are so lucky to get the free key. Could I get their info, if you don't mind? Thank

I opened the website chloe.com and emailed from the 'contact us' details. I received a confirmation and got a reply about a week later i think. Then it took about 2 weeks to get the key, maybe less. I wasn't counting the days - afterall they were sending for free. If you try that and still dont get a reply let me know via pm. I dont want to give out the ladies details who emailed me from Chloe.

I take it you are missing the key and the strap? Then you might need to make sure you have the right colour to ask for a replacement. Make sure you email the season from the inner tag and the colour.

I was using my cream paddy that had the missing key, noticed again the price written in black texta in inner pocket the way they do at sales. Guessing the missing key was the reason for the sale of my bag.