**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

this was happening to yoogi's too - lots of items were going missing the middle of last year - the whole box was being stolen, not just items inside. turned out to be a substitute driver on the route who was supposed to drop at yoogis, but 'dropped' other places instead. so the boxes would show as dropped off, but none ever were
wow, that's so crazy. I purchased from FP before and returned with no issues but did not use this drop off location. I have never had anything stolen through the mail before. The rep at FP said it happens A LOT. I can't imagine the insurance claims they have to process with Fedex!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
wow, that's so crazy. I purchased from FP before and returned with no issues but did not use this drop off location. I have never had anything stolen through the mail before. The rep at FP said it happens A LOT. I can't imagine the insurance claims they have to process with Fedex!
i think any company selling luxury or electronics or high-ticket items is at huge risk. and when the company puts RETURN on your shipping label. ugh! pet peeve! just go ahead and let the world know i'm sending an expensive item back:doh:

Reactions: 444faith
sold them a chanel item with buyout and included everything... tags, authenticity card, box, dust bag, etc. and they list it as having nothing??? it sold the first few hours but why not give the buyer all the stuff?

sold them a chanel item with buyout and included everything... tags, authenticity card, box, dust bag, etc. and they list it as having nothing??? it sold the first few hours but why not give the buyer all the stuff?
Oh, that's a bit creepy. I suppose it's up to them but still, what are they doing with the box and dust bag, etc?

HELP! I sold my Louis Vuitton Papillon 30 with pouch to Fashionphile. They received the bag and sent me an email stating the buyout offer decreased because the original quote included the pouch and it was not in the box. WTH!

I contacted Fashionphile and they are not able to locate the pouch and state I need to file a claim with FedEx.

I'm not sure if I should have them ship my bag back and file a claim with FedEx for the pouch or continue to sell the bag to them and file the claim.

Has this happened to anyone before? I sold once to them and no issues so I wasn't hesitant to sell again. This whole process has been annoying and stressful because it takes many tries to get in contact with Fashionphile and they are not very helpful.

You might get more experienced help with this issue in the ebay forum (I know it's not an ebay issue but lots of posters have experienced postal claims and will be able to offer advice).

I know it's a silly question but are you absolutely sure the pouch was included in the bag when you sent it? It wasn't accidentally left out?

Did you ship with Fedex yourself or was it under Fashionphile's account?

You might get more experienced help with this issue in the ebay forum (I know it's not an ebay issue but lots of posters have experienced postal claims and will be able to offer advice).

I know it's a silly question but are you absolutely sure the pouch was included in the bag when you sent it? It wasn't accidentally left out?

Did you ship with Fedex yourself or was it under Fashionphile's account?
It was shipped under Fashionphile's account. Yes I'm absolutely sure it was in there. Thank you.

HELP! I sold my Louis Vuitton Papillon 30 with pouch to Fashionphile. They received the bag and sent me an email stating the buyout offer decreased because the original quote included the pouch and it was not in the box. WTH!

I contacted Fashionphile and they are not able to locate the pouch and state I need to file a claim with FedEx.

I'm not sure if I should have them ship my bag back and file a claim with FedEx for the pouch or continue to sell the bag to them and file the claim.

Has this happened to anyone before? The bag was shipped under Fashionphile's FedEx account, will they still allow me to file the claim? Sorry but this has never happened to me before.

Reactions: iLuvBeauty
Seeing how things are going with FP, maybe a "Fashionphile claims FedEx lost part of my shipment" thread of it's own is in order.

What's really weird is items are disappearing from boxes, not the entire box itself, or all it's contents. I wonder if they recently hired someone at FP in receiving who's not very good at their job? I find it VERY unlikely a FedEx employee stole the pouch.

What did they say the pouch was worth (as far as lowering the price?)

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I sold a Gucci bag and wallet separately to Fashionphile from the same local FedEx mom and pop shipping center. Both boxes arrived but were empty when they got to Fashionphile. They said it happens a lot. They took care of the Fedex claim and still did my payout so I'm not sure why they are making you deal with Fedex when it's with their insured account and label.
I sent an LV bag to them a couple of weeks ago from an actual Fed Ex center (20 mins away) and it arrived safe and sound.
I am convinced there are people who know to look for items to FP (either at the shipping places or within Fed Ex) and if the tape can easily be cut open and re-taped, they can take out the item and reseal it and keep it going. There is no other explanation!
The Gucci and wallet were small like the pouch - perhaps the thieves can more easily hide smaller goods which is why they didn't take the NF too?
I'm sorry this happened to you :sad:

Seeing how things are going with FP, maybe a "Fashionphile claims FedEx lost part of my shipment" thread of it's own is in order.

What's really weird is items are disappearing from boxes, not the entire box itself, or all it's contents. I wonder if they recently hired someone at FP in receiving who's not very good at their job? I find it VERY unlikely a FedEx employee stole the pouch.

What did they say the pouch was worth (as far as lowering the price?)
Yes, I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one.The lowered it by $100. I agree, why just steal just the pouch?