Missing ID tag

I recently purchased a beautiful BL0637 from the Prada outlet store in Woodbury. However, I realized later that the detachable ID tag was missing, after googling pictures of the same model. I was just wondering, is it possible to somehow get it "repaired" and obtain the ID tag?

Also, I was wondering, if I could obtain more info about the model. How much is the original price? (all the websites have different prices.. the SA told me it was around $1800 though. I got it for $990 + tax.)

Thanks in advance!

http://www.wardow.com/store/images/product_images/thumbnail_images/2623_0.jpg

It happen to me also. I bought a bag from bluefly. The photo has the ID tag, but the bag that I received does not have the ID tag at all. I ask and no one can replace it. I end up returning the bag.

Those luggage tags really aren't that big a deal, so since you got it for a good price, I'd keep it too.

Now if it was one of the train tags or the one with the steamship, I might think twice about sending it back. Those add a LOT to the price of the bag, but the plain little picture frame ones don't really add or take away much from the bag. I know a lot of gals that take the plain ones off the bags anyway, so it's annoying I'm sure, but in the end, it's the bag you want.