Missing ID tag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently purchased a beautiful BL0637 from the Prada outlet store in Woodbury. However, I realized later that the detachable ID tag was missing, after googling pictures of the same model. I was just wondering, is it possible to somehow get it "repaired" and obtain the ID tag?

Also, I was wondering, if I could obtain more info about the model. How much is the original price? (all the websites have different prices.. the SA told me it was around $1800 though. I got it for $990 + tax.)

Thanks in advance!

http://www.wardow.com/store/images/product_images/thumbnail_images/2623_0.jpg

2. I would look on ebay for another tag...

3. It happen to me also. I bought a bag from bluefly. The photo has the ID tag, but the bag that I received does not have the ID tag at all. I ask and no one can replace it. I end up returning the bag.

4. Ahh so I guess i can't replace it.. I don't think I will be returning the bag though. Thanks for the info!!

5. Those luggage tags really aren't that big a deal, so since you got it for a good price, I'd keep it too.

Now if it was one of the train tags or the one with the steamship, I might think twice about sending it back. Those add a LOT to the price of the bag, but the plain little picture frame ones don't really add or take away much from the bag. I know a lot of gals that take the plain ones off the bags anyway, so it's annoying I'm sure, but in the end, it's the bag you want.

6. I think you might be able to buy a new one at Prada for around $200. Honestly I agree with Prada Psycho and would not bother, I take them off too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice