Missing from US - Carousel key chain

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Where in the World is this piece? It's the Carousel key chain and the boutiques don't have it and neither does Nordies or NM.

For those of you who are across the pond either in Asia or Europe, have you seen it. The dang thing is in the lookbook. (Or is this one of those pieces they show you a pic and never produce it?)

GASP! I would love to know too - as soon as I saw the carousel, I thought it would make a great keychain. But, I do have to say, since I got the necklace, that the carousel is a bit delicate. It the top gets twisted, the whole things falls apart. I had to completely reconstruct it after I freaked out. And keychains always get really knocked around. But, having said that, I'd still love to know where I can get the keychain!!

Natalie, my thought for the keychain is to use it around the flap chain or some such and not really as a key chain. It looks as though you could hook it onto a belt loop -- had a few other visions of use but what good is it since no one has it? Pooey, bummer. I did see the single strand with all its "bells and whistles" as well as the simple long chain piece. The strand was way more interesting a piece but the price point, choke, choke.

Here are some pics of the carousel key chain, with a pic of it being put on my BQ bowler (large size). :graucho:

Attachments

• DSC00967.JPG
    DSC00967.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC00968.JPG
    DSC00968.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC00969.JPG
    DSC00969.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 154
980$ WoW! that seems to be the same price as the simple chain carousel necklace that another TPFer has posted earlier, any confirmation from US users about its price here?

Love the way you have it on your gorgeous BQ bowler!!!