Missing fashionphile delivery/bag

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
Has anyone purchased from fashionphile and has received a ‘delivered’ status, but hasn’t received the bag? Happened to me and getting worried. It was supposed to be signature delivery too. Any experience on getting money back or how does it work.

Oh no! How long ago was this? Did you call fedex or ups? I would email and call fashionphile immediately. I have had instances where my tracking erroneously showed it as delivered but then refreshed overnight with an “out for delivery” or “in transit” notice.

Reactions: daisy.b55
I’m going to call in the morning as they’re now closed, but emailed them.

I’m hoping it arrives tomorrow or within a day or two.

From experience, are they good at giving you $ back in these circumstances??

I live a few blocks away from both a Fedex and a UPS store. Most merchants will let me switch delivery to those locations but not Fashionphile. I gave up asking them to do that. I was a!so told that it just says signature required.......... Doesn't say that the recipient must be the one :cursing:

Reactions: rosewang924
I emailed last night. Called today and they told me I need to wait 48 hours and then FP will file a claim w/ UPS. But takes 8-14 days to investigate.
I would also let your credit card company know what happened so you can prepare to dispute the transaction if needed. Hopefully it won’t come to that, but always helps to be prepared.

I live a few blocks away from both a Fedex and a UPS store. Most merchants will let me switch delivery to those locations but not Fashionphile. I gave up asking them to do that. I was a!so told that it just says signature required.......... Doesn't say that the recipient must be the one :cursing:

Happened to me too, they will not deliver to UPS store, I have a POBox and will also not deliver to the box, it's very sad because everybody else can deliver to the box. I only order from Fashionphile if it's something I really really want and can't find a cheaper price elsewhere.

Fashionphile used to allow you to pick up at UPS store but not anymore and it is really annoying. I avoid ordering from them now because of this. I can't be at home to sign for packages...