Missing fashionphile delivery/bag

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
Has anyone purchased from fashionphile and has received a ‘delivered’ status, but hasn’t received the bag? Happened to me and getting worried. It was supposed to be signature delivery too. Any experience on getting money back or how does it work.

LilyLA

Nov 30, 2016
Oh no! How long ago was this? Did you call fedex or ups? I would email and call fashionphile immediately. I have had instances where my tracking erroneously showed it as delivered but then refreshed overnight with an “out for delivery” or “in transit” notice.

Reactions: daisy.b55

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
I’m going to call in the morning as they’re now closed, but emailed them.

I’m hoping it arrives tomorrow or within a day or two.

From experience, are they good at giving you $ back in these circumstances??

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
I had other deliveries arrive via UPS so I feel like they scanned but didn’t drop off. Really bummed and worried, but hoping for the best.

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
I emailed last night. Called today and they told me I need to wait 48 hours and then FP will file a claim w/ UPS. But takes 8-14 days to investigate.

poopsie

How Sentimental
O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
Where the wild things are
I live a few blocks away from both a Fedex and a UPS store. Most merchants will let me switch delivery to those locations but not Fashionphile. I gave up asking them to do that. I was a!so told that it just says signature required.......... Doesn't say that the recipient must be the one :cursing:

LilyLA

Nov 30, 2016
I emailed last night. Called today and they told me I need to wait 48 hours and then FP will file a claim w/ UPS. But takes 8-14 days to investigate.
I would also let your credit card company know what happened so you can prepare to dispute the transaction if needed. Hopefully it won’t come to that, but always helps to be prepared.

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
I would also let your credit card company know what happened so you can prepare to dispute the transaction if needed. Hopefully it won’t come to that, but always helps to be prepared.
good idea. thank you. At this point, just waiting for tomorrow and then will contact FP again.