Missing dust bag!!

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Okay.. so one of my large coach bags is missing her dust bag!! Anyone know if I can like goto a Coach store or call JAX and order a large dust bag?!!? I don't wanna tuck her into my closet without a dust bag!!!

Any information would be awesome! Thank you!

I've had that happen several times - especially with orders from JAX - on both bags and jewelry. I'm near Coach boutiques so I just ask at the store and they give me what I need. If you're not, I'd call JAX and have them send it to you.

I have a similar question. I have a bag that I need a box for and also I purchased a planner with no pen at the outlet can I order a pen from JAX?

I have not heard them giving out the pens. Is that why it was at the outlet store? You can always call. Otherwise, I know that Tiffany's has some nice pens that fit in planners!:supacool:

I have not heard them giving out the pens. Is that why it was at the outlet store? You can always call. Otherwise, I know that Tiffany's has some nice pens that fit in planners!:supacool:

about the pen...I got a planner a few months ago and the pen did not work but they do not have EXTRA gold pens to send out only silver ones and that looks AWFUL in a brass planner! so I went to the store and they had to switch out the whole thing! I did not want a pen that did not match since I paid 140.00 for it....

I'll try calling JAX tomorrow to see if I can order a pen. Silver would be find because my planner doesn't have any brass just sig. fabric and brown leather. The outlet had about 10 planners and no pens in any of them? I wonder if I was suppose to ask at the register?