Missing Authenticity Card

I recently purchased a bag from Fashionphile. They sent the wrong authenticity card with my bag. I called them to tell them about the error. The gal I spoke with took the information, but had no interest in receiving the card back. I know I would want the card if it belonged to my bag. So, if you are missing a card that starts with 110385, please contact me with the last two numbers and I will be happy to send the card to you.

Attachments

• IMG_4661.JPG
    IMG_4661.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 216
it's not my card!, but i bought something from them maybe a year ago and received a call about 3 months ago that they found the card to go with my item. they moved facilities recently and it was found in their old photography studio. i'd send the card back to them anyway - even though the gal said no they likely have a file they are kept in and eventually match it up. they did for me, anyway. they cross-referenced the bag i bought with the card they found

Hi, that's interesting as I bought a bag that was advertised as no card, and the card was in the pocket! Really kind of you to post, I've only bought one bag without the card but will go and check it now..