Review Missha BB cream

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
My dermatologist told me about this cream. I'm in LOVE with it!!
Price is insanely inexpensive and has really lightened my brown spots, more than dermablade did or retinoids.

http://www.misshaus.com/best-seller/bestsellers-makeup/m-perfect-cover-bb-cream-spf-42-pa.html

I buy mine through Amazon.
Don't believe the bad stuff you read about mineral oil either. It has very little of the ingredient and won't clog your pores.
If I wasn't getting compliments on my skin now, I wouldn't post this rave.

The confusion around mineral oil is also caused by some cosmetics companies and people who use the information about non-purified mineral oil as a scare tactic. The mineral oil used in skin-care products is certified as either USP (United States Pharmacopeia) or BP (British Pharmacopeia). This is the type that’s used in skin-care products, and it’s completely safe, soothing, non-irritating, and perfectly healthy for skin.
(Sources: Sources: Journal of Dermatologic Science, May 2008, pages 135–142; International Journal of Cosmetic Science, October 2007, pages 385–390; European Journal of Opthalmology, March-April 2007, pages 151–159; International Wound Journal, September 2006, pages 181–187; Ostomy Wound Management, December 2005, pages 30–42; and Dermatitis, September 2004, pages 109–116).