Missed the Postman !!!

looks better than the ebay pictures and well worth it as for £25 extra for the repairs she will look as good as new..
And poor Lily deserves to be treated well after her previous trauma with her original owner. My Lily is 18 months old and looks nothing like this. What did she do it?

I don't know but she will be looked after now , il do another reveal when's she's had a makeover lol

Fabulous bargain. If Mulberry can replace a chain and postman's lock for £25 why do they charge hundreds and thousands for their bags in the first place? :amazed:
i know !! i rang customer services who put me through to the repair dept ,and they said it would be £25 + vat for a new postmans lock,new chain and a new fob as the horse shoe is missing if it is under two years old,im not sure if it is but im happy to pay more to get them all fixed,but i did have to ask her to repeat the price twice and i wrote it down lol

i know !! i rang customer services who put me through to the repair dept ,and they said it would be £25 + vat for a new postmans lock,new chain and a new fob as the horse shoe is missing if it is under two years old,im not sure if it is but im happy to pay more to get them all fixed,but i did have to ask her to repeat the price twice and i wrote it down lol
Sounds quite weird, I'd think just the postman lock replacement usally cost £25 so I'd guess more like £75-100 for it all, but sounds like I was quite wrong here, perhaps it is cheaper if the bag is not so old as mine has been. :biggrin:

Sounds quite weird, I'd think just the postman lock replacement usally cost £25 so I'd guess more like £75-100 for it all, but sounds like I was quite wrong here, perhaps it is cheaper if the bag is not so old as mine has been. :biggrin:
im taking her to Brompton rd in the morn so il see what they say,i thought they had got it wrong though ,thats a very good price for all that lol