Jimmy Choo Missed the Mailman by 15 minutes!

^ Then she will have to go looking for the DB sleeper bag to find a Choo? Maybe you could send her on a scavenger hunt throughout your home, with the Choo at the end. Sorry about the knee, hope it heals quickly.

AWE!! YES!!!

You do see where I'm going with this!:yes:

I just can't do anything boring!

Actual you just gave me a better idea! :idea:

D&B Zebra in JC, Fossil in D&B!, And good OLD Faithful (the Wilson Bag that start all this Maddness!) in the Fossil, And wraped up in a Sleeper from my Brenthaven The JC Ross!

Thanks Jburgh!

Your still the ringmaster of the circus here!:upsidedown:
OH, this is going to be fun!:roflmfao:

Yeah, the I hope the knee is better tomorrow!
Thanks for caring!:smile:

Matt:angel::angel:

OK, I'm completely confused on how you're going to give Colette her Choo....but if I'm following correctly, the first gift she opens is going to be a bag she already owns?? :shrugs:

Uh, yyz? If that's the case, make sure it's a light one cuz I can almost guarantee you're gonna get clocked with it! :bagslap:

Your wife is a very lucky woman and when she finally gets her actual Choo she is going to be over the moon happy! :love::heart::love:

OK, I'm completely confused on how you're going to give Colette her Choo....but if I'm following correctly, the first gift she opens is going to be a bag she already owns?? :shrugs:

Uh, yyz? If that's the case, make sure it's a light one cuz I can almost guarantee you're gonna get clocked with it! :bagslap:

Your wife is a very lucky woman and when she finally gets her actual Choo she is going to be over the moon happy! :love::heart::love:

The first ,the second, and the third!
Yeah I maybe black-n-blue before it is all over!
I told you that I was creative that doesn't mean that I don't do stupid things!
But really, this kind of a payback from a little surpise party she threw me a few years back!

And in the end I'll recover at least I hope so!
None of you have sent her a rocket launcher or something!

Sometimes, I wonder if I was right in the first place about what "DH" meant?

The first ,the second, and the third!

Hmmm.....you might want to keep it at two....I don't think you'll live to see her open a fourth gift if the first three are bags she already owns! :death:

I do think it is very sweet that you are putting so much thought into giving her the bag in an imaginative way! :tender:

"You all really melted some more of that ice off this DH's heart!:blush:"

^^matt? i find it very hard to believe there is or ever was any ice on your :heart:!:P
peeps with ice on their :heart: are not as passionate as you are about anything.....(for reference -- see mick's ex husband: mr hoity toity big shot plastic surgeon with rod planted firmly up his bum :yucky:)
i'm so happy the lovely choo ladies were able to help you :tup:and i'm sure collette is gonna LOVE it! ;)can't wait to hear her reaction! is she gonna post with us?

Oh Mick this is tooo funny :lol:, you gave me a good laugh! Matt looks like you're going to be busy planning this out, very sweet, good luck!

Oh Mick this is tooo funny :lol:, you gave me a good laugh! Matt looks like you're going to be busy planning this out, very sweet, good luck!

Oh, the fun part will be doing all this at the last minute with out her knowing whats going on!:nuts:

And of Coarse.......................

~~:dothewave:~~:dothewave:~~:dothewave:~~
SEVEN DAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt - I agree with Stinker. You might want to keep it at Two! lol! - before she stops thinking there's a sneaky nice thing in there. ;) Goodluck with the presentation! I hope it will be flawless!