Jimmy Choo Missed the Mailman by 15 minutes!

matt? do you get this excited everytime you buy your wife a gift?:shrugs::P the countdowns and all....i know i teased you before, but i think your energy and obvious love for life, and more importantly, your wife is fabulous!:tup:

Mick,
Yes I do get excited and love to have fun!
If you only knew the past that I lived through, and survived.
I never got married until I met Colette.
I was 39.
In my past I had several long term relationships but they just were never right!
Most of them used me or wanted me for what I was.
Colette was the first one who ever LOVED ME UNCONDITIONALLY for who I am!
We have been married about 7 years (04/07/01) and these have been the best years of my life!:love:

So yeah, being the crazy long haired Bass Player that I used to be,(still play at church and do some session work on the side for my friend who has a large studio in Vancouver, BC. ) I definetly can go way over the top a times!:nuts:

You got to remember I used to run around on stage in Zebra or Leopard Spandex (they were under and quite visable under some very ripped up Levi's, actually they looked alot more like Chaps at best!) in front of 5000+ people! So yes, you can say I'm not shy!!:P

Matt:angel::angel:

YOU GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!!
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LAUGHS AND HELP!!!

BTW: See I toned this post Down a Bit!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great story matt:girlsigh:....so sweet and i'm glad you found true love!:heart:

can you tell us which band :shrugs:or at least give us some hints?:graucho:

and matt--no need to tone yourself down...give it to us with all you got!:woohoo:

we can handle it!:roflmfao:

yyz - Hair band? OY! I was also in a band in the late 70s to early 80s. I was the mixer. I greatly coveted the bass player's Rickenbacker 4001.

Mick, I am handing over the title of "Instigator" to you, lol!

jmcadon - she may seem the quiet type, but...

Stinkerbelle - What a sight in the 80s, dancing to a hair band! Any pictures?

Yeah, thats the one bass that I really miss!:sad:
They alway played really nice and sounded great!
The last Rick 4001 I had was a red sunburst!
It got stolen in 86'!
But I've been hinting to Colette that I would really like to get another one!
(That would make 11 and that would be the last one I would Buy, yeah, yeah, that it I can stop at just one more, I got will power.........:P:upsidedown:)
Now I sound Like one of you!!!!:tup:

My favorite Bass is however is my 1985 Alembic John Entwistle (The Who) Explotiter!
These are still to this day all hand made by Alembic in Nothern California!
And yes they are very expensive, to replace that bass would run over $8k!
And you though Jimmy CHoo's were high priced!

Yeah! they are quite the motley cure here aren't they!

But it sure was fun and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

Matt:angel::angel:

Can't wait to see the pics yyz! :tup:

I had to go back to the "old style" of posting as attempting to post your way got me so excited that I congratulated MICK on the bag and not you yyz! :shame::P:shame:

So congratulations on the safe arrival of your DW's bag! :woohoo:

that is why i :heart:'s ya stinker!!!!! at first i actually thought you might be congratulating me bc i was able to break matt's choo outta the post office. ha!:roflmfao:

matt? matt? matt?where are the pics........:woohoo:

beautiful matt:love: well done!!!:woohoo: you are a terrific dh :heart:and i'm sure collette is gonna be thrilled:tup:.....make sure to update us when she receives it with her reaction.:yes: