Missed the LP sample sale ... Looking for a Piper tote

surlygirl

where my ring at??!!
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Washington, DC area
I really need to do a better job of multi-tasking! I have been focused on a few other things lately :angel:, and totally missed the LP sample sale. Having seen pics of the Piper tote lately, I have decided that I have to have this bag. Does anyone know where I can find one for a decent price? Thanks much!

surlygirl

where my ring at??!!
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Washington, DC area
Thanks for the info, JudieH! It was actually your pic of the bag in the MJ thread that pushed me over the edge! :P 10% helps. It's already a decent price, and if the leather is soft and smooshy like the old MbyMJ turnlock bags, then I may just have to go for it.

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
Thanks for the info, JudieH! It was actually your pic of the bag in the MJ thread that pushed me over the edge! :P 10% helps. It's already a decent price, and if the leather is soft and smooshy like the old MbyMJ turnlock bags, then I may just have to go for it.
I think the PURSE10 code has expired, but COMEBACK10 still works for 10%!

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Making my dreams come true
I was very impressed with the leather on this bag. Totally reminds me of MbMJ! Unfortunately I haven't been using her ever since I received my MJ Stella. I was going to pick between the two but I couldn't do it and am keeping both. :yes:

Let us know if you decide to get it!