Missed the LP sample sale ... Looking for a Piper tote

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really need to do a better job of multi-tasking! I have been focused on a few other things lately :angel:, and totally missed the LP sample sale. Having seen pics of the Piper tote lately, I have decided that I have to have this bag. Does anyone know where I can find one for a decent price? Thanks much!

2. I had to purchase mine full price, minus 10%. I think the code was PURSE10. I would have loved to have been able to snag a ss one but them ladies worked fast :P

3. Thanks for the info, JudieH! It was actually your pic of the bag in the MJ thread that pushed me over the edge! :P 10% helps. It's already a decent price, and if the leather is soft and smooshy like the old MbyMJ turnlock bags, then I may just have to go for it.

4. I think the PURSE10 code has expired, but COMEBACK10 still works for 10%!

5. look on ebay someone might be posting extra bags from the lp sale

6. I was very impressed with the leather on this bag. Totally reminds me of MbMJ! Unfortunately I haven't been using her ever since I received my MJ Stella. I was going to pick between the two but I couldn't do it and am keeping both. :yes:

Let us know if you decide to get it!