Missed the last sale -

It was awful getting on the site yesterday, I've never experienced a mess like that, it kept crashing and I had to keep putting things in the shopping cart and then when I went to check out they disappeared. I got a Reva bag and a top.

i keep getting kicked out of the sale! everytime i enter my email like 1000x it just kicks me out before i get to see anything :sad:
You could try calling now the sale is over and maybe they could explain why some people kept getting kicked out. Someone else I know couldn't see the same things I could see. I cant imagine there is a way to "filter" all those emails and items. If you can get friendly with a sale associate at a store they are able to ship overnight for free and yes they can order online for you. I tried calling the Tampa store Saturday morning and they told me, "We can't help you". That's why I order online! They are opening a Tory Burch in 2015 in our new mall and I intend to get to know them very well, they are allowed to invite 5 friends to shop in advance on some of the sales. As always, it's WHO you KNOW.