Miss TOMATO Work GSH,my HG...so unexpectedly!

Jerevka

Jun 18, 2008
Ever since I saw the beautiful Tomato GSH bag by Lovelygarments, I couldnt forget it! It was a perfect red, just how I like and with Silver it looked just divine, but I didnt succeed to find it in brand new condition, so I kind of forgot about this idea!
But just a couple of days ago while visiting my family, I went to the big department store that I know is carrying Balenciaga stuff and what do I see??? This beyond GORGEOUS Tomato GSH Work in the most divine,smooshy and pillowy chevre leather I've ever touched!:yahoo:
They also had an amazing Amethyste GSH Work, but I couldnt get both and Tomato was indeed my priority!
Now, I cant take my hands off this bag, I'm incredibly happy and lucky :P
And here she is (the pictures REALLY dont do her justice,she' SO MUCH BETTER IRL)

:faint::faint::love::heart:

Beyond words...perfect leather and combo, love how tomato looks with GSH it makes the red shade more redish and GGH more orange.....perfect, super congratulations on this beauty!!:nuts::yahoo::drinkup:

aalinne_72, muggles
Thank you, dear!!!:flowers:
It's true that this red is AMAZING!!! Even my Mother who is SUPER difficult with bags and colors had to admit the bag is a stunner!!! And this is SOMETHING!!!:roflmfao:

wowooww, congratulations Jerevka!!!!
Tomato GSH is stunning! with the WORK!!! it is beyond gorgeous!!!!!

do you know do they still have any tomato rh bags???
and do they ship overseas? i hope it is not Printemps though...