Miss TOMATO Work GSH,my HG...so unexpectedly!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ever since I saw the beautiful Tomato GSH bag by Lovelygarments, I couldnt forget it! It was a perfect red, just how I like and with Silver it looked just divine, but I didnt succeed to find it in brand new condition, so I kind of forgot about this idea!
    But just a couple of days ago while visiting my family, I went to the big department store that I know is carrying Balenciaga stuff and what do I see??? This beyond GORGEOUS Tomato GSH Work in the most divine,smooshy and pillowy chevre leather I've ever touched!:yahoo:
    They also had an amazing Amethyste GSH Work, but I couldnt get both and Tomato was indeed my priority!
    Now, I cant take my hands off this bag, I'm incredibly happy and lucky :P
    And here she is (the pictures REALLY dont do her justice,she' SO MUCH BETTER IRL)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :faint::faint::love::heart:

Beyond words...perfect leather and combo, love how tomato looks with GSH it makes the red shade more redish and GGH more orange.....perfect, super congratulations on this beauty!!:nuts::yahoo::drinkup:

3. Beautiful!!! Many congrats!

4. aalinne_72, muggles
    Thank you, dear!!!:flowers:
    It's true that this red is AMAZING!!! Even my Mother who is SUPER difficult with bags and colors had to admit the bag is a stunner!!! And this is SOMETHING!!!:roflmfao:

5. What a lucky find!! Many congrats on your gorgeous Tomato :tup:

6. It's gorgeous, congrats!

7. wow. thats a beauty, congrats!

8. OH WOW!!! It's sooo gorgeous! Congrats on your lucky find!

9. This is just STUNNING :nuts:!!! The leather, the Tomato/SGH combo...perfection!!! Congrats on finding your HG!

10. oh la la....never wanted anything red until i saw your picture!

11. How perfect is that?!
    Congrats on finding your HG, Brand new!
    Tomato GSH is indeed a gorgeous combo, big congrats!

12. Ohhhhhhh, she is so LOVELY, Jerevka! I've really been loving Tomato recently - and this bag is a real stunner! Congrats! :woohoo:

13. wowooww, congratulations Jerevka!!!!
    Tomato GSH is stunning! with the WORK!!! it is beyond gorgeous!!!!!

do you know do they still have any tomato rh bags???
    and do they ship overseas? i hope it is not Printemps though...

14. What a warm and rich red! The leather is TDF. Absolutely stunning! Congratulation!

15. I LOVE Bal reds and this Tomato is amazing! How did this baby get overlooked for so long? Congratulations.