~~~Miss Ruby goes to NYC~~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Miss Ruby accompanied DH and me to the Big Apple for a short vacation~ And the most exciting event was the NYC meet with some fabulous PF ladies!!!!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

Elle tee, Hermes Nuttynut, boo1689 , bags to die for , 880

Attached Files:

2. :flowers: 880 coordinated the meet and made reservations and treated us to champagne and dessert!

:hugs:Hermes Nuttynut's birthday was the day after the meet so we all wished her a very happy B-day!!

:broom:bags to die for joined us all the way from Australia!!

:smartass:Elle tee took a break from her studies to meet up with us~~

3. wowza ~ y'all are gorgeous!!!

4. I have seen romantic rides in Central Park on one of these beautiful horse drawn carriages in movies, magazines, and finally it was my turn to actually ride in one with DH and Miss Ruby!!!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. One of my fave things to do when my hubby & I go to NYC! You look lovely!

6. Terrific photos! I'm glad our weeks and weeks of rain let up (somewhat) for your visit - at least enough to get in a carriage ride for you, DH and Miss Ruby!

7. What a lovely trip for your gorgy Ms Ruby!! All the ladies at the meet looked fabulous!! You and DH look so cute on the carriage ride, thank you for sharing your pics with us!!

8. Lovely as always Boo! Great pics and bag, my inspiration for the red Kelly.

9. gorgeous bags, gorgeous ladies, gorgeous photos!!!!!

10. [​IMG], Hermes Nuttynut!:Partyhat:

11. Your back. How fun that you got to meet up with some NY ladies. Hmmm...any reveals coming up? When I was at SCP last week, I walked by the carousel and the balloons and thought of you and Miss Ruby, Miss Pinky, Miss Tangerine, etc., etc.
    Glad you had a wonderful time.

12. OMG what great pictures and what LOVELY tPF ladies!

13. boo, welcome back! Looks like you had a really great time in NYC!!!
    do you have anything for reveal?? :biggrin::biggrin:
    Miss Ruby looks really lovely on you!

14. All of you ladies look lovely, did you visit a H boutique?;)

15. wow! great pics!