Miss Red has a new sister.....*PICS*

I thought about getting the white but I know it won't look good on me :sad: If I happen to find one at the outlet I would probably get one just to ooooh and aaaaahhhh at it :yes:

Why wouldn't a white bag look good on you?? I never heard someone say that before. I can't imagine it's true!

Why wouldn't a white bag look good on you?? I never heard someone say that before. I can't imagine it's true!

I like to dress in dark clothes mostly. I could *probably* get away with it with some outfits but it would probably end up collecting dust in my closet. I have two cream dooneys in my closet that haven't seen daylight in 2 years :P

Angelica- I think if you got the white (which are at outlets BTW, at least the Williamsburg one) it would be a nice contrast to the darker clothes you wear. If you really want it, I'd head to an outlet if possible. :yes:

I love your new bag! It is beautiful. If I really like something I tend to buy it in multiples too. I two Ergo Hobos and two Ergo totes. I have two Ali's as well.
If you love it, go for it! Congrats!

Angelica- I think if you got the white (which are at outlets BTW, at least the Williamsburg one) it would be a nice contrast to the darker clothes you wear. If you really want it, I'd head to an outlet if possible. :yes:

I am no where near an outlet :tdown: But I may plan a day trip to Cabazon, CA in early August. I hope to buy a few things then.