Miss Plum has Arrived!!

tawnycat

♥Loving all my bags♥
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
My new Florentine Satchel came yesterday. I love this color beyond words!! I could not be more excited..The bag came wrapped all up and sealed in its plastic bag. The outlet packed her very nicely with padding. The color is a deep plum with brown undertones. I took some pictures in natural light to show the color best. Thank you to CrazyforCoach09 for all your help and for showing me the outlet way. I may never buy from eBay or QVC again!:smile:

• Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
My new Florentine Satchel came yesterday. I love this color beyond words!! I could not be more excited..The bag came wrapped all up and sealed in its plastic bag. The outlet packed her very nicely with padding. The color is a deep plum with brown undertones. I took some pictures in natural light to show the color best. Thank you to CrazyforCoach09 for all your help and for showing me the outlet way. I may never buy from eBay or QVC again!:smile:

WOW, beautiful color, I don't remember seeing the Plum before. Congrats on such a beauty.

Beautiful! How much was this from the outlet, if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking for this color as well as the ivy.

WOW, a beautiful color! I love it!!!:tender:

littleme_edited-1_zps570e81e6.jpg