Miss Marc as a Stewardess Tote - Yay or Nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really really love Miss Marc and am thinking of getting the tote, but i don't know whether i should get it at all seeing I'm not too sure whether it'll be a practical bag? Any suggestions would be great! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. i saw it at nordies today. i liked it but then i felt it and it seemed to thin to hold anything too heavy.

3. I know I am in the minority here but I am not a fan of the Miss Marc line...
    But that being said, if you love it, go for it! ;)

4. i don't think i'd be putting anything heavy in it though - it's just for casual use. i'm loving it more and more so i NEED to get it haha cream or chocolate?

5. i think i'm too old for it--i don't really get it! lol...not a fan.

but i agree with dawn...if you love it, go for it!

6. I think it's nice! Especially in brown. But I love cute, funny things.

7. It's a cute throw-around tote. I haven't seen it IRL so I'm not sure what the quality is like, but I love the Flight Attendant Miss Marc! It's probably my favourite so far!

8. I saw it at Nordies yesterday with my 15 year old. Her enthusiasm for it (she saw it in Seventeen) confirmed I am WAY too old for the look.

It was coated cotton that looked kinda fragile - like could use for maybe one vacation and then toss. JMOHO! -- Not coated canvas like LV goods -- More like oilcloth for one-use tableclothes - HA HA.

9. i find the Miss Marc Stewardess scary :x .... her eyes look creepy LOL

But overlooking that... i like the cream one over the brown

10. i'm torn between cream and brown now - which one is a more versatile colour that would go with more outfits (my wardrobe is mainly black white grey navy)?

11. I love the Miss Marc line (I'm 25), it seems like a very cute tote. I prefer the cream as well.

12. I think it is cute. I would decide whether to buy or not to buy it based on your kind of style and how much you really like it.

13. I prefer the cream one, but this Miss Marc scares me a bit with her eyes!

14. Hehe, I like it's crazy look!

15. I think that she is cute and youthful. I might wear a tee-shirt with her image.