Miss Lindsay Has Arrived!! Pics to come later :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First off I apologize for no pics, I know how you ladies are :graucho: But my home laptop is el dead-o and I have no way to upload pictures, I'll have to do it from my work computer tomorrow.

Thoughts on the bag: The angels were singing when I opened the box :yahoo:She is absolutely gorgeous. The leather is divine - when empty it is quite smooshy, but anything put in the inside keeps it upright. And it is super light! Such a difference from Miss Lily. I don't feel that the leather is subpar. The lining is a pretty satiny blue. BUT it feels a little..stiffer? than the Lily's lining. Like it'll hold up to wear and tear better. AND to my surprise - she doesn't have contrast stitching. It looked like it could go either way online/in catalogs but she has dark stitching.

The teal color is gorgeous. Just like the online/catalog photos. i LOVE the handles - they're rolled with reinforcements. And she has a longer drop than the Lily. Very comfy on the shoulder. I didn't know how well I would like the shiny gold hardware but it goes very nicely with the bag. The interior is just like the Lily - the open pocket is a bit larger, but the back zippered pocket is smaller on the Lindsay than on the Lily (time for a small wallet).

I wish I could take pictures, grrr. All the little details on the bag really make it great. Size wise, they are about the same. The Lindsay is a couple inches longer East/West. I think height is the same but it's hard to tell since the Lindsay does smoosh down a bit - but in a good way. Lends a more casual air to the bag. I promise I'll get pictures up tomorrow! :shame:

2. Congrats!!! I saw this one at the boutique over the weekend. I considered getting it when they let me exchange my defective Peyton since it was the same price, but it was just a little squatty for me. The leather is nice, though, and I also like the shiny hardware on this one. ENJOY!!!

3. Cool can't wait to see pics

4. I cant wait to see pic ! either

5. Congratulations! I love mine and hope you love yours as much.

6. Great. Can't wait to see modeling pictures. Enjoy.

7. ooooh. gorgeous buy! i.can't.wait!!

8. Oh I can't wait to see pics! I think that I MUST have one as well!!!!!

9. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your pics of this Lady. I L:heart:ve the leather on the Hamptons Vintage, textured & lightweight!

Enjoy her, but don't forget us!

10. Allrighty - I have some close ups - I'm at my office where the lighting sucks so it shows the bag a little more blue than it is in real life
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Gorgeous!! I love the charms you chose. The colors pop against the bag! Beautiful! congrats!

12. I'm getting her some metal fobs with my PCE, I think they'll go nicely with all the hardware.

13. Gorgeous, I love that bag... only if it weren't so expensive! :girlsigh:Congrats nawth21!

14. oh she is stunning!!!!! x

15. Miss Lindsay is gorgeous. I love the colour.