Miss GG Top Handle-Opinions Please

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
December 24, I posted I decided to keep the Miss GG from NM even though I had questions about it. I had called Gucci and agreed to have another sent and it arrived today. There is a difference in the bags and I prefer the one from Gucci.com.IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

The first picture is the one from NM and the rest are from Gucci directly. Does anyone else see the difference? Also, on the second bag, toward the bottom there is a small place without color, very small. Should I be concerned about this?

Your opinions please?

December 24, I posted I decided to keep the Miss GG from NM even though I had questions about it. I had called Gucci and agreed to have another sent and it arrived today. There is a difference in the bags and I prefer the one from Gucci.com.View attachment 2443947

View attachment 2443948

View attachment 2443949

View attachment 2443950

The first picture is the one from NM and the rest are from Gucci directly. Does anyone else see the difference? Also, on the second bag, toward the bottom there is a small place without color, very small. Should I be concerned about this?

Your opinions please?
The first bag is the one in the beige chair and the second one is in the black leather chair and hanging on the door.

Another vote for the bag from Gucci.com

There will always be slight variations but the leather looks better on the second. As for the no-colour patch, I can not see where you mean so I can't offer an opinion :shrugs:

Sorry I didn't see your post. It does come in other colors I believe. However, I had to return the second bag due to a problem on it as well. There is a thread with pics if you want to see it.