Miss Dior

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I am new to Dior and am considering on purchasing the Miss Dior. I was wondering if I could have come information on it. I know I want black what hardware color does it come in? Also what type of leather is it and what sizes does it come in? What is the current price?
    Thanks!

2. I think the one that I saw have credit card slots in it. I think it was called the PROMENADE Pouch. What sizes does that come in?

3. The pouch is like a woc and the miss dior is a purse that is like a chanel flap bag in terms of size

4. It's also in patent or lamb skin and I believe it's 1600 usd

5. There are several threads on the Miss Dior. Here is a similar thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/miss-dior-newbie-need-opinions-861185.html

The black one comes in lambskin with silver or light gold hardware and comes in 3 sizes in the older version. I;m not sure how many sizes the new version comes in.

The Promenade pouch only comes in one size. There are other Miss Dior pouches and mini bags with straps.

6. miss dior is fantastic ! i like it more than the promenade pouch