Miss Dior Shadow Effect Bag

Feb 15, 2016
Hi ladies en gents, I spotted the Miss Dior Shadow Effect Bag last weekend at my Dior boutique. I thought the effect in the shiny leather was so pretty. I was wondering what your thoughts are on the Miss Dior Shadow Effect Bags. And if you purchased one, is it easy to combine?

Links: http://m.dior.com/couture/en_us/wom...ouch-in-patent-calfskin-and-lambskin-29-21846

Links: https://www.bragmybag.com/miss-and-lady-dior-shadow-effect-mini-bags/

I'm curious to hear what you think! :smile:

I think they are lovely, and probably easier to pair with things given that they are multicoloured as opposed to monochromatic.

I don't have one but I think it's STUNNING and can't wait till I can get one. The pink is so feminine and I wouldn't care about pairing it as I find it so beautiful I'd use it whenever I wanted!

Sent from my SM-G925I using PurseForum mobile app

I think it is unique, but I prefer a more classic- looking bag that has timeless appeal. In a classic color/ leather, this bag is understated, elegant and sophisticated. While I can appreciate having fun with fashion, I am looking for longevity these days and I'm not sure I'd like this after a season.

I think it is unique, but I prefer a more classic- looking bag that has timeless appeal. In a classic color/ leather, this bag is understated, elegant and sophisticated. While I can appreciate having fun with fashion, I am looking for longevity these days and I'm not sure I'd like this after a season.
I hear what you're saying Havanese 28. I understand a lot of people feel that way. For me personally I love color & shimmer. I also feel that since this is a smaller piece it would be more suitable for wilder colors or designs. For larger bags I have more conservative styles/colors. :smile:

Sent from my SM-G925I using PurseForum mobile app

I haven't seen this bag in person but I can't wait to as it's so cute! I love the Iridescent calfskin and now wish I hadn't purchased the Chanel Iridescent WOC cause it hangs so low on me and this would have been a better choice.....