Miss Dior Shadow Effect Bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies en gents, I spotted the Miss Dior Shadow Effect Bag last weekend at my Dior boutique. I thought the effect in the shiny leather was so pretty. I was wondering what your thoughts are on the Miss Dior Shadow Effect Bags. And if you purchased one, is it easy to combine?

Links: http://m.dior.com/couture/en_us/womens-fashion/leather-goods/clutch-bags/miss-dior-promenade-pouch-in-patent-calfskin-and-lambskin-29-21846

Links: https://www.bragmybag.com/miss-and-lady-dior-shadow-effect-mini-bags/

I'm curious to hear what you think! :smile:

2. I have not yet seen it in person but I absolutely love all of the colors online.

3. I think they are lovely, and probably easier to pair with things given that they are multicoloured as opposed to monochromatic.

4. I don't have one but I think it's STUNNING and can't wait till I can get one. The pink is so feminine and I wouldn't care about pairing it as I find it so beautiful I'd use it whenever I wanted!

Sent from my SM-G925I using PurseForum mobile app

5. personally i dont like it...i mean i think the duochrome effect is nice but i think the pairing colours is off.

6. I think it is unique, but I prefer a more classic- looking bag that has timeless appeal. In a classic color/ leather, this bag is understated, elegant and sophisticated. While I can appreciate having fun with fashion, I am looking for longevity these days and I'm not sure I'd like this after a season.

7. I hear what you're saying Havanese 28. I understand a lot of people feel that way. For me personally I love color & shimmer. I also feel that since this is a smaller piece it would be more suitable for wilder colors or designs. For larger bags I have more conservative styles/colors. :smile:

Sent from my SM-G925I using PurseForum mobile app

8. I haven't seen this bag in person but I can't wait to as it's so cute! I love the Iridescent calfskin and now wish I hadn't purchased the Chanel Iridescent WOC cause it hangs so low on me and this would have been a better choice.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice