Miss Dior rings

hinnie

Nov 7, 2009
Australia
I've been in love with the accessories from the SS 2014 Haute Couture collection ever since I saw the show and finally they are available to the public and I bought 2 of the rings and I'm waiting the buy the necklace as well.

Here is a pic of one of the rings. It's a 3 finger knot ring. At first I was going to buy the ring that wraps around 4 fingers similar to the ones they had at the show but my fingers are too slim so it was really big on me. I tried on all of the rings from this collection and bought this one and the double ring. I'll post pics of the other one tomorrow.

Attachments

sumsum

Feb 10, 2014
Switzerland / Europe
Wow
I never saw rings like that, i'm a a bead maker and always interested on new ideas!
It looks a little bit as christmas ribbon, when i was a child i plaid with the ribbon like your fingering ;)
I love your nail varnish too :smile:)

Claudia

Azua

Set Free
May 1, 2012
Loving the ring! Congrats on the purchase! Dior Jewellery is always lovely to own and wear!

Would you mind sharing the price? :smile:

hinnie

Nov 7, 2009
Australia
Me neither that's why I'm so in love. My nail polish is also Dior, it's Dior Vernis Pied-De-Poule 206 from the Fall 2014 Makeup collection.
I got it from Dior Melbourne and it's AUD 900

Some backstage pics from the Haute Couture show from Dior Mag

Attachments

Last edited:

hightea_xx

infusion d'homme
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Such a great collection!! Congrats on your purchase! When I saw these pop up online over the weekend on Dior.com I was instantly in loooove. Will definitely be phoning my SA!!!

purse_gaga

Jan 26, 2011
It is so unique and feminine. Congrats! Is it comfortable to wear? Can you please show us the underside?