Miss Dior long chain or short chain?

eminere™;25299579 said:
That's correct. The Miss Dior is available in both short and long chain lengths on the small (though not all colours are available across the two chain lengths), and in the short chain only on the medium.

Additionally, the new sliding chain is available on the small.

Thank you! Hopefully that clears up this thread now :smile:

Thank you! Hopefully that clears up this thread now :smile:

Except on some bags they did offer the long chain on the medium (I tried one on and found it to be too long for my torso length) as well as a short chain (I found it in the short chain version and bought that so I'd not have to hassle with paying someone to shorten the chain for me)--that was this spring.

Except on some bags they did offer the long chain on the medium (I tried one on and found it to be too long for my torso length) as well as a short chain (I found it in the short chain version and bought that so I'd not have to hassle with paying someone to shorten the chain for me)--that was this spring.
Correct, but not any more as of the current season instore (Fall 2013). Any medium Miss Dior bags with a long chain that you may come across now would be remaining stock from previous seasons.

Thanks everyone, more pics can be found on my blog

IMG4648.jpg

IMG4680.jpg

IMG4580.jpg

Congrats...its very gorgeous and great match with your figure