Miss Dior long chain or short chain?

eminere™;22837614 said:
Yes, as Dior will always be cheapest in France.

;) Hehe. Thanks! Now, I can start planning my honeymoon purchases when I'm in Paris next year... Loving the Miss Dior! It shall go on my list! Now to decide on small or medium... I love looking at the photos on this forum!

I did see the post but my thoughts were that the UK and Paris prices differed. I'm from Singapore, so all these conversions is giving me a headache.

It's still a little confusing though. Based on this information, the small long chain will cost £2500 in London and €2800 in Paris. All these before the VAT refunds. Doesn't that make it cheaper in Paris?

it will always be cheaper to buy from France because that's where it's despatched from to the rest of the EU, so other countries will have to pay for shipping fees etc on top of retail prices in France

hello all, I am a new member in here cos I also have a dliemma about long chain or short chian Miss Dior. I would actually perfer short chain, however, I worry it is too short on the shoulder as I can't find it lenght in Dior website, but another website said it is 17cm, then, I feel it quite short..Did any one buy short chain and please tell me about the lenght and do you have any pic to show how it's look on your shoulder?

Looks great on you. Still loving it?

I absolutely love it. Here are some update pics of the bag after a year

I was wearing the second outfit when I went into a Dior boutique. The SA kept gushing about how she wished she could show how I wear the bag so casually to her customers as most people think it's too dressy. Lol it was flattering.

Last edited:
hello all, I am a new member in here cos I also have a dliemma about long chain or short chian Miss Dior. I would actually perfer short chain, however, I worry it is too short on the shoulder as I can't find it lenght in Dior website, but another website said it is 17cm, then, I feel it quite short..Did any one buy short chain and please tell me about the lenght and do you have any pic to show how it's look on your shoulder?

I've tried on the short chain before buying the long chain. The short chain is quite a good length, the bag sits around my midsection comfortably. For pics LeanneBloom has a pic here.

I was wearing the second outfit when I went into a Dior boutique. The SA kept gushing about how she wished she could show how I wear the bag so casually to her customers as most people think it's too dressy. Lol it was flattering.

Wow your bag still looks brand new! Very chic outfits, too!

Wow, looks awesome. Great pics!!

Beautiful bag and your mod shots are so lovely. Thanks for sharing how it looks a year down the road, too. I'm looking at this as a potential next purchase. Dior is so addicting.

You have a great sense of style! You've maintained your bag so well too.