Miss Clichy

Mal and Popsicool or anyone else that has Miss Clichy 140 in suede (or any material for that matter), can you show some modeling pics please? :smile: For some reason, I cannot find any in this forum.

where did you buy them from?

I am loving the idea of black suede Miss Clichy 160... cannot wait until they come out!

Me too, I d'love to have these babies! But they aren't available in Europe .May be they will part of the ss 2011 collection as your sa have told they would be back again. Black suede is my favorite and a kid nude one!!!!! I am so in love with that style! I am even considering an other so but I would prefer to find them for a regular price of course:graucho:

Here are a couple of mine that I have from ages ago. Not great but gives you a pretty good idea of how they look on the foot.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_0573.jpg
    IMG_0573.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 454
Mal and Popsicool or anyone else that has Miss Clichy 140 in suede (or any material for that matter), can you show some modeling pics please? :smile: For some reason, I cannot find any in this forum.

where did you buy them from?
mine came from Horatio I think Spring of 09... I will get some new pics for you soon...

I love it in suede, not so much in kid. Also, this toe-box is hard for a lot of wearers and suede might be more forgiving :smile:

Attachments

• 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 136
LavenderIce your leopard MC are gorgeous!
Mal I adore your MC in Black Suede!
As it isn't available anymore I seriously consider a special order with the Black Suede MC, 140 or 160 don't know yet :P
I love the way Kim Kardashian wears them, they are very classy in Black suede!

Nobody is a lover of the Kid MC?

Last edited: