Miss America 2010

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
I can't believe no one has started a thread on this! Is anyone else watching?? I am not sure if it's my TV or what but most of these girls look weird to me. Most of them look like they had no idea how to do their hair and just sprayed it with a ton of hairspray which just flattened it out. Also I didn't get why the eliminate girls were wearing jeans during the evening gown competition. Even the audience is in black tie for god's sake. WTF?

Having got my *****ing out of the way I always love the talent and interview portion of the competition!

I was thinking the same thing. I don't mean to be mean, but the girls look strange to me too. I know looks aren't everything, but most of these girls are not great beauties.
Maybe it's the HD TV, and the make up

Maybe this just means they are leaning less towards the beauty side, more towards the accomplishment side which I think would be a great thing!!! I guess I'm just used to all those blond southern girls that always look so perfectly polished.

Miss Nebraska had an interesting choice for talent....

Miss Tennessee lives here in my hometown, so I was seriously pulling for her, but was happy for her 2nd runnerup placement! :yahoo:

I'm not really that sure about the choice for winner. Her song was BAD. She was terribly off-key and her Q&A was a bit stumble-bumble

I do agree that some of the hairstyles were fugly.:wtf: