Mise en Dior: The Evolution of a Dior Icon (pictures only)

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Perennial ally of Dior Couture and Parisian elegance, pearls have the leading role in this collection. Showcased in a golden shell, they are combined with chains and couture braid for a Mise en Dior that can be discreet or imposing, according to the occasion.

madele1.jpg

Madeleine dress, Autumn-Winter 2005/06 Haute Couture collection. Embroidered
tulle dress in shades of greys. Worn with trompe l’oeil nude corset.

Here below a pictorial evolution of the iconic Mise en Dior necklace.

Cruise 2011 "Mise en Dior 5" multi-row cluster necklace with grey pearl beads embellished with rhodium plated caps. Rhodium plated oval links with grosgrain and velvet ribbon embroidered with chains.

womendioracccruise11jew.jpg

Cruise 2012 "Mise en Dior" necklace, with pearl beads and white resin caps, hand embroidered ribbon in white and fuschia.

bijoux08s1f8117.jpg

Cruise 2012 "Mise en Dior" necklace, with wood beads and gold metal caps, hand embroidered ribbon in brown and gold.

bijoux07s1f8110.jpg

Anselm Reyle for Dior "Mise en Dior" necklace with grey pearl beads embellished with blue lacquered caps.

1bijoux08img2032ivflt.jpg

Anselm Reyle for Dior "Mise en Dior" necklace with grey pearl beads embellished with pink lacquered caps.

2bijoux09img2042ivflt.jpg

Fall 2012 "Mise en Dior" choker necklace with pink velvety pearl beads and palladium finish guilloché metal caps and chain.

n0091midmtd002v2z.jpg

Fall 2012 "Mise en Dior" twisted bracelet with purple pearl beads and "Mitzah" leopard motif in black lacquer on gold-plated metal caps.

b0047midlqd306v1z.jpg

I am very much in love with the mise en Dior jewelery collection. I am especially interested in the mise en Dior long necklace but the TO Dior boutique only carries the short version. Any idea how I could get this necklace? Apparently the US doesn't carry it either :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,029