Mischa's shorts- Anyone know where I could find them, or a similar pair?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'm normally all for people wearing whatever makes them happy, and will try to help people find something, but in the hopes of helping just a teeny tiny bit, you do not want these shorts. :nogood:

As the girls at GFY so nicely put it: "1) At what point in her day did she say, "What this torn white tank really needs is a plaid diaper"?

You might, however, be able to find some cute plaid shorts at Urban Outfitters or Forever21 for a reasonable price.

3. Lux Plaid Shorty, $48, UrbanOutfitters:

[​IMG]
    Summer Plaid Short, $16.00, Forver21:
    [​IMG]

4. i don't know who they are.. but i kinda like them!

I just wished that she had a longer tank so that she'd cover herself up a bit more.. her tank looks like a rag.

5. Very cute design, but IMO the short's waist is too low, even she has a great body.

6. Those shorts are holding on for dear life.

7. oh my.. these are awful :s

8. haha i think they're adorable. i'll see what i can find on a few searches :yes: she looks like a ragamuffin but the shorts are still cute (tiny) but cute...

9. :roflmfao:

10. Ugh. I guess I'm old fashioned, but those do not seem too flattering to her figure. And yes, they do look a little diaper-ish. Love the Urban Outfitter ones, though.

11. Not pretty much liking her combi but i do love the shorts! :smile:

12. it kind of reminds me of a diaper with a boe:P