Mischa's shorts- Anyone know where I could find them, or a similar pair?

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
www.nikitajade.etsy.com
I'm normally all for people wearing whatever makes them happy, and will try to help people find something, but in the hopes of helping just a teeny tiny bit, you do not want these shorts. :nogood:

As the girls at GFY so nicely put it: "1) At what point in her day did she say, "What this torn white tank really needs is a plaid diaper"?

You might, however, be able to find some cute plaid shorts at Urban Outfitters or Forever21 for a reasonable price.

goodmornin

yanko
O.G.
May 14, 2006
San Francisco!
i don't know who they are.. but i kinda like them!

I just wished that she had a longer tank so that she'd cover herself up a bit more.. her tank looks like a rag.

ViciousBliss

Leather is Better.
Feb 27, 2007
Somewhere in the mountains in CT!
I'm normally all for people wearing whatever makes them happy, and will try to help people find something, but in the hopes of helping just a teeny tiny bit, you do not want these shorts. :nogood:

As the girls at GFY so nicely put it: "1) At what point in her day did she say, "What this torn white tank really needs is a plaid diaper"?

You might, however, be able to find some cute plaid shorts at Urban Outfitters or Forever21 for a reasonable price.

:roflmfao:

fiatflux

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Ugh. I guess I'm old fashioned, but those do not seem too flattering to her figure. And yes, they do look a little diaper-ish. Love the Urban Outfitter ones, though.