Mischa's Paddy

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
Is the size the paddington that she carries a large one? I want that size...

fdbwap.jpg

Irissy said:
Is the whiskey color? So lovely...

No, that's the Tan. She was one of the first to carry it around from the spring 05 collection.

It just looks like whisky cause she uses it a lot and it's probably aged/dirty, or it could be the lighting, but it's definetly a Tan.

Chloe_gal said:
No, that's the Tan. She was one of the first to carry it around from the spring 05 collection.

It just looks like whisky cause she uses it a lot and it's probably aged/dirty, or it could be the lighting, but it's definetly a Tan.

So the leather gets darker as it ages? Wonderful!! :love:

thats tan????? it looks exactly like my whiskey :S:S:S EXACTLY!!! so if the tan ages to become a whiskey ... what does the whiskey age to become??? i would love to knwo :smile:
so my bag is an old lady? :P it is the color that results from an aging tan??? hmmmmm ....

his angel said:
thats tan????? it looks exactly like my whiskey :S:S:S EXACTLY!!! so if the tan ages to become a whiskey ... what does the whiskey age to become??? i would love to knwo :smile:
so my bag is an old lady? :P it is the color that results from an aging tan??? hmmmmm ....

yes that's the Tan. When she was carrying it around august, that was the only color in that shade. Whisky is new for the coming season.

I don't know his angel, I think it could be the lighting. And also because whisky is supposed to be the darker version of the tan. :amuse:

BorsaBella how much are you selling the paddy for? I'd like to order a chocolate one.

his angel said:

Maybe whiskey might become light brown eventually? :huh: