Mischa Barton's Chanels

1. Girls.....I don't share with Mischa Barton only the name, but we have the same passion for Chanel Bags....!!I found a lot of photoes and now I'll show you them in here...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i found more photoes of her great collection....i'll post later!!

3. Yes please post! I love looking at her Chanels!

4. Mischa, you are my new hero.:biggrin: I made a mental note the other day to go through some MB threads and find pictures of her Chanels. You are awesome- post as many as you can find.

5. Lovely idea, Mischa!!

I love your name! lol

6. does anyone know how many chanels shes got?

7. i love love love her style and bags, although does anyone else think she needs to work on the personality a bit?

8. i like her style..and of course her love for chanel bags..:love:

9. I love her Chanel handbag collection.

10. ...hate my name and hers!!!its russian...ive got a lot of pictures but i don't know how to post them...:sad:

11. I love these bags, especially the classic 2.55 in that lovely light green! :love:

12. There was this one episode of OC where she had these pearls that were to die for, and they were Chanel of course !

13. I remember those!! They were GORGEOUS!:love:

14. I heard that she supplied them herself, this is where I'm fierce with jealously ! :wacko:

15. yes...the necklace is amazing!!!i want that too!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice