Mischa Barton and the curse of white pants

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How embarrassing :shame: I have a pair of cream colored pants that I don't wear around that time of the month, for that very same reason!

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
wow. how unfortunate that one of the few ladies stick-thin enough to sport white pants had such a yucky (albeit common! ha) experience.

classwhore

purveyor of fun
Oct 1, 2005
NYC
hey, it could be tomato sauce. Or not. Either way, no big deal.
I thought I saw everything when photos were published of Fergie peeing her pants during a concert. But then you really think, in the grand scheme of things, so what?

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
UGH! I bought a pair of BCBG white linen pants this past summer. I went to McDonalds and asked for a Double Cheeseburger PLAIN so I wouldn't risk getting anything on them. As soon as I pulled the burger out, a huge drip of mustard fell on my pants! I was soooooooo PO'd. I made McDonalds buy me a new pair of pants. They didn't believe me when I told them they were $140.

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
Poor thing......Just one of the many luxuries of being a woman. Why can't men have some of these issues????

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
OMG and McDonalds angrred to pay you $140 for a new pair --- did they put up a fight or just agree to give you the $$ straight off??

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
*JJ* said:
mcdonalds bought you a new pair of pants because you got them dirty??
No, I asked for it PLAIN which means nothing but cheese and burger, and it was not plain. So they messed up, not me.