Misbehavin' bangs

1. I just got a haircut and decided to get bangs for a quick but not-too-drastic change. It's been a while since I had bangs last, and as much as I like the way it looks, it's driving me nuts.

My natural part seems to be overpowering the bangs and every time I look in the mirror, they're always parted weirdly (it's supposed to be straight across) and I have to fix my hair. I've used some wax to get it to stay, but it doensn't stay put. Now, I'm all self-conscious about how my bangs are behaving and it is making me crazy. Any suggestions to tame them? Any portable products I can carry around with me for a quick fix?

2. Maybe your could blow try them but if you find that too troublesome perhaps you would like to consider professionally straightening them. I know I would do that because the left of my bangs (when I had them) curled more than the right. I would have gently rebonded them but was to cheap to do so.

3. as soon as I finish washing my hair, I part it the way I want it to part and then either let it air dry, or blow dry.

It should stay until the next time you wash it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice