Misaligned quilts, what will u do?

AmourCC

Aug 9, 2011
I don't always check for the aligned/misaligned quilts that much, but the spreading quality issues with Chanel lately prone me to check on my bags. So yes, i have some misaligned flaps, but since it all past the return period there's nothing i can do about that. But then the latest mini i brought has a misaligned back pocket. It's not fully misaligned from the quilts on the bag, but here and there. I really like the color, and my SA can't locate one for me now coz she didn't see it in the system. what should i do now? Should i keep it or return it?Seems like stores are only getting 1 or 2, I don't know will they have any "extra" in their inventory later, i really don't know what to do. I also don't want to miss out on this gorgeous color. I'm frustrated.

Return it if you are not happy. Keep it if you think you can pretend it's perfect. I personally won't keep it if it's driving me crazy. No matter how much I love the bag. HTH:graucho:

I don't always check for the aligned/misaligned quilts that much, but the spreading quality issues with Chanel lately prone me to check on my bags. So yes, i have some misaligned flaps, but since it all past the return period there's nothing i can do about that. But then the latest mini i brought has a misaligned back pocket. It's not fully misaligned from the quilts on the bag, but here and there. I really like the color, and my SA can't locate one for me now coz she didn't see it in the system. what should i do now? Should i keep it or return it?Seems like stores are only getting 1 or 2, I don't know will they have any "extra" in their inventory later, i really don't know what to do. I also don't want to miss out on this gorgeous color. I'm frustrated.

Do they allow u to return if the bag hasn't been used despite time duration? My sales told me I can return anytime if I haven't used it. I just keep my tags on that is the way it is when bought until u find another one. Check the store policy.
If its hard to get you should keep it until u can find another one. Just don't use.

Return it if you are not happy. Keep it if you think you can pretend it's perfect. I personally won't keep it if it's driving me crazy. No matter how much I love the bag. HTH:graucho:

It's not like I'm not happy, but at the same time I want a "perfect" one. It's hard or decide because I really like this color.

Do they allow u to return if the bag hasn't been used despite time duration? My sales told me I can return anytime if I haven't used it. I just keep my tags on that is the way it is when bought until u find another one. Check the store policy.
If its hard to get you should keep it until u can find another one. Just don't use.

I didn't know about the return policy, I think it's the usual 60 days perhaps. I haven't use it, and I don't plan on doing that. So what if they can't get me one, should I keep it? Do u think it bothers u to have a misaligned flap?

I didn't know about the return policy, I think it's the usual 60 days perhaps. I haven't use it, and I don't plan on doing that. So what if they can't get me one, should I keep it? Do u think it bothers u to have a misaligned flap?

Honestly I wouldn't notice any small flaws unless the tpfers pt it out...
So no I don't think I would be bothered :biggrin:
U wanna show me a pic to see if I'd see anything wrong? If I do it's pretty bad!

Honestly I wouldn't notice any small flaws unless the tpfers pt it out...
So no I don't think I would be bothered :biggrin:
U wanna show me a pic to see if I'd see anything wrong? If I do it's pretty bad!

If I like the color I probably wouldn't mind the small flaws

My DH kinda say th same thing as u. He was like it is in the back of the purse, who would notice that? :-s I will try uploading a pic later. It's such a long day today!

I would be bothered to be honest, I´m very paranoid when it comes to my bags and I want them to be perfect, especially when they are so expensive. I will wait for you to post some pictures :smile:

Can you post pics? If the quilts are misaligned that is a huge problem and I would definitely return for another bag.

I would be bothered to be honest, I´m very paranoid when it comes to my bags and I want them to be perfect, especially when they are so expensive. I will wait for you to post some pictures :smile:

for the price, they should be perfect. return unless it's something you love and another (perfect one) can't be found.

Haha. Typical men don't notice details! Post some pics later let's see it!

This is the picture of the misaligned back pocket. Top and bottom, There're some on the side too, but i think you guys have an idea of the problem now.

IMG_6850_30.jpg

Yes DH doesn't know we need it to be "perfect". He's kinda of guy that buy whatever he see without thinking about it, don't even mention checking that. There's no such thing in his mind.

I don't think I would have noticed until u pointed it out. And honestly I had to look at the lpic a few seconds to figure out the problem! Lol