Misaligned pocket stitching, does it bother you?

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Hi I just got a woc and I realized there's a slight misaligned stitching at the back pocket, I know that Chanel stitching supposed to be continuous but is this normal? Do you have other woc back pocket sticthing picture that I can see? I still can't decide whether I should return this bag.

655B3B36-BCF1-4223-A0F2-3EC1CB05FC11.jpeg

Hi I just got a woc and I realized there's a slight misaligned stitching at the back pocket, I know that Chanel stitching supposed to be continuous but is this normal? Do you have other woc back pocket sticthing picture that I can see? I still can't decide whether I should return this bag.

View attachment 4937986
I’ve had my woc for years but noticed just recently that the stitching is slightly misaligned. I also noticed that it’s slightly misaligned on my M/L flap too. As it’s not really obvious it doesn’t really bother me, although it did a little at first.

So many nowadays are misaligned, even the ones on the chanel site.. It‘s common especially for caviar bags i find..
Yours isn‘t bad at all, wouldn‘t bother me too much if it‘s in good shape otherwise :smile:

Reactions: honeybunch
I’ve had my woc for years but noticed just recently that the stitching is slightly misaligned. I also noticed that it’s slightly misaligned on my M/L flap too. As it’s not really obvious it doesn’t really bother me, although it did a little at first.

Hi Honeybunch! :wave: It's me again. Omg... I've checked my classic flap and the back pocket is misaligned too on the right side of the pocket. I now cannot unsee the misalignment. :sad:

Hi! Oh noooo! It’s annoying isn’t it? But...I’ll say that if you didn’t notice initially, then it’s not that obvious, so try not to let it bother you.

Hmm, I actually did noticed the misalignment when I unboxed it but I thought it is normal since they're all handmade so I brushed it off and forget about it. Until I saw this thread, and I went back to check again. I think the misalignment on my CF is "more misaligned" than the OP's bag. Suddenly, it bothered me. :doh:

Gosh, does it make any sense?

Hmm, I actually did noticed the misalignment when I unboxed it but I thought it is normal since they're all handmade so I brushed it off and forget about it. Until I saw this thread, and I went back to check again. I think the misalignment on my CF is "more misaligned" than the OP's bag. Suddenly, it bothered me. :doh:

Gosh, does it make any sense?
That’s a shame. Do you have a photo?