Mirror Speedy

Kathleen37 said:
Thanks for all the info!!:biggrin:

I'm desperate to see a picture of the silver/gold pochette!! Can you remember if it has the strap, like the regular mc/mono pochette?

Many thanks!

K

I have my name down for a silver speedy and a gold pochette. The pochette has the "name plate" design stamped onto the front and looks similar to the epi pochette in style and it does have the strap that matches the color of the bag.

Baby Boo said:
i dont understand. its a full silver speedy?

The miroir collection (silver speedy included) is made from either gold or silver material similar to that of the vernis line. It's a bit more pliable though. The speedy will be a 34 (as opposed to 25 or 30)...the line this time around is LARGE for fall.
Here is a picture of the speedy:
00090m.jpg

OMG,A $1,000.00 piece of plastic with handles :blink: .Oh well,Tupperware holds up pretty well so I just might bite.I like the look of that Silver Speedy.Christmas would be a perfect time to find that under my tree,the silver color would match the tinsel and tree ornaments;).

Note to self-Don't tell hubby I purchased a $1,000.00 piece of plastic or I just might get a visit from those guys in white coats carrying a straight jacket :roflmfao: .