Mirror metallic

This was originally released 2005 (the earliest records I can find), brand new it was beautiful, very smooth, mirror polished metallic leather. With use the leather showed up finger prints and scratches. It creased badly with use with the metallic coating flaking/peeling off from the crease lines and wearing off anywhere there was rubbing.
Whether the yet to be released version will be the same is to be seen...

I saw them the other day, meh not that impressed in person and FINGER PRINTS EVERYWHERE! though I am considering the card holder :smile:
ugh, I hate finger prints! I just wish Mulberry would make a silver Lily; maybe dark silver metallic. It's time for some silver that's not mirror metallic!

ugh, I hate finger prints! I just wish Mulberry would make a silver Lily; maybe dark silver metallic. It's time for some silver that's not mirror metallic!

That's what I asked them like a dark silver or a black but they didn't say much, IMO the blue was nice but I like silver hardware, wanted a mini limit but they are TOO mini lol my phone won't even fit!

I notice there are bag charms available in the coming soon section in the mirror stuff and they look v cool imo. Am weakening but at £75 each, will have to be having an out of body experience/moment of total madness in order to get this past him in doors.!!

I notice there are bag charms available in the coming soon section in the mirror stuff and they look v cool imo. Am weakening but at £75 each, will have to be having an out of body experience/moment of total madness in order to get this past him in doors.!!

My purple patent Mabel would look good with a gold star but I don't I don't like the pricetag.