Mirror Line?

1. is this the new line that LV will come out with? or did I just misread that... if so, does anybody have pics of this line? thanks

2. Yes, it is a new line form LV. Here are some pics:

00060m.jpg 00300m.jpg 00330m.jpg
  3. It's coming out in Novemeber. I put myself on the waitlist for the silver speedy. They come in gold too. It comes in a few styles, but I liked it in the speedy and the alma the best (alma is slightly bigger than normal). The gold is pretty, but very showy. The silver is beautiful in pics :heart: The estimated price in their book for the speedy was $1,100, but my sa said that it will increase....and she said that it is going to be the same material as the ambre bags from a awhile back (they won't be see-through though)

4. Yup, the mirror line is gorgeous. I can't wait for it to come out in November, hopefully the news about it's release date being pushed back until December is untrue.

5. I have heard about it being pushed back to December too :cry: I hope it's not true...I want to see it in person!

6. I like this line a lot so far, can't wait to see it!

7. i :love::love::love::love::love: this line!

8. I talked to my SA about the line and asked her to hold 4 of them for me. I can't wait until it launches!

9. This line is beautiful!

10. omg, michelle

you hafta get all four!! cant wait till you do :graucho:

11. I'm getting the Speedy in both colors, the Papillon in gold and the Pochette in silver. But, I am a little unsure about the Pochette; it's really cute but, I may substitute it for another Papillon. I want to see it IRL first before I make a decision. It's going to be as thin as the Epi Pochette so, I won't be able to really use it. I won't mind to just add it to the collection, if it's really cute. We'll see.

12. but your gettin both speedies right

:anxious: :heart:

13. For sure. :yes:

14. ekkk....:yahoo: :nuts:

i cannot wait to see them, and your whole collection after all that :shocked:
    im only getting the speedy in silver looking color :heart: (my mother called in and i think asked a SA to hold one i dunno, but my aunt called in for 3, 2 speedies and 1 alma in taiwan :graucho: )

michelle= lv :king:

...so has this new line become your new favorite? (replacing the WHITE MC)

15. this will be my next LV bag, ok probably not but I watched the fashoin show on LV.com France site and saw this and I MUST have it in silver-now heres a ?...I bought my first on elux and second on eBay so I dont have a SA-can I still go in to reserve or order?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice