"Mirror Finish" Speedy

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies.
    This is my first post on here, as to one of my good friends has now got me very interested in bags and thought i would join.
    Besides cheaper bags like D&B ostrich, Samantha Thavasa Nicky Hilton bag my husband got me from a trip to tokyo, etc... I have only had one "serious" bag as I call it. I am currently carrying a Blk Suhali Le Talentueux. So now I want something a bit different and I saw the Speedy "Mirror finish" bag.
    I just want to get some opinions on it. I think it would be a fun bag to carry, but I am not sure if it would be too over bearing?
    The thing is I have had my name on the list for over a month now and they kept telling me in would be in by Oct. 13 at the latest. Well I have waited a month, called yesterday and the lady that answered said that bag isnt going to be released till Dec. So now I am so bummed and I am actually going to the store today or tommorrow to get the real story. Anyone here know when it will actually be out?? I am anixous :shrugs: :confused1: :nuts:
    Thanks

2. I was told around xmas shopping time. I've been on the list since July.

3. Huney there are plenty of threads regarding miroir bags :smile:

anyway at first it was said Oct/Nov is the release date, then it was pushed back to Dec.

try searching LV's subforum for more info :smile:

4. December sounds about right because azur will be out in Nov 15..

5. Ok. Thank you.
    Sorry I looked for threads about the bag but couldnt find any. Maybe i need to look harder:idea: .
    The lady i talked to on the phone said "and the date has not even been pushed back or changed" I think she was just saying that and I think you are right about it being pushed back or why else would they have told me that for over a month.!!

Sorry for misspelling the name. I should at least know how to spell it haha.

6. OH, and....

Wecome to the Purse Forum!!
    Always love to meet fellow Bag lovers.

7. Thanks!! I am so glad I found this site!! I am sure my husband isnt so much though hee hee. :graucho:

Oh and thanks for sending me that link. That helped alot. See I told ya i have alot to learn. I didnt know all the other bags were coming in that finish too. I just saw the Speedy and that is what i put my name down on. Hmmm. Now i like them all. :love:

8. Welcome to tpf!!!!

Which one you down for silver or gold?

my SA told me dec & many others pfer's have heard the same

9. The F/W collection was so pretty, the Miroir in particular. Alma is huuuuuge, did you see the pics of Janet Jackson with hers in the celeb thread?? It is massive & looks kind of cheap. I think the speedy & pap are going to look good though. At least that is what I am hoping, so many of us have been on the darn waitlist a loooong time!:hysteric: That bag better be gorgeous!!

10. I am going with the silver. Just because I wear alot of white gold and silver stuff. And it just looks clean. I like the gold since gold is all the rage right now. But I am not sure how long that will last. My husband is into high end watches ( i myself have become obsessed as well) and gold is starting to come back again in that department. But i think i will stick to the silver.

I going to go check out the janets bag right now.

11. welcome!!!

i think the silver speedy looks really really gooddddd