Mirror Bayswater

pixelkitten

Feb 11, 2007
First of, I am so sorry for going awol after my last thread and I still owe the modelling pics of the ombre Bay.

- After looking at the kindly posted mirror bay links (and thank you so much for the pm dre260703) I think I would prefer a gold mirror bayswater and now my coworker, who is from uk (with the creditcard + address) is going back to london on vacation, soooo the whole outlet thingy could be done (you see where this is going?) - Have any one seen a gold mirror bayswater at one of the outlets and at what price? A bronze could also be interesting tho :smile:

mulberry_bayswater_Gold_metallic.jpg

good luck finding one. Hopefully the girls who frequent the outlets can tell you. Sadly I like no where near one so cannot. If you need anyone to phone round though, give me a shout!

it is in york in bronze (which looks exactly like in your photos) and dark bronze aswell (which is more brownish). they are £400ish i think (£398??) but on saturday will be 10% off that!!

In the York and Bicester outlet! Then it must be the gold one? I am hoping to sell a painting that should fund the bag and at 10% of, its so hard to resist
- I just learned that my workfriend is going to be staying with friends of his and his creditcard address has to be the same as the delivery address right?

Is the 10% of only in the York or is it all of the outlets?

If I'm not mistaken, the one in your pics is called 'Bronze', while the darker is called 'dark Bronze' (which I have - there is a pic of it in my collection). Both shades are lovely! Hope you find one.