Mirror 2006: Pochettes

1. LV.mirror.pochette.JPG Hi everyone! Just wanted to share a pic that I found while flipping through Bazaar's July mag. The silver and gold pochettes are 430$ each and, as noted in the pic, made of VINYL!!! :biggrin:

2. Wow, they're so beautiful! I am on the waitlist for the silver pochette, but now I think the gold is better...what does everyone think?

3. hmm...I'm going to sleep on this one, interesting looking. I thought it'd be like a silver/gold version of the monogram

thanks for posting!!!

4. that looks very flashy and reminds me of the plates on the antigua line. :smile:

5. Too tiny for the $$$.:sad:

6. ok now i might just have to get these instead of the speedy. but i have no ideaaa

7. hmm its nice but its a bit too flashy for me

8. does it appear that small.

:cry:

9. Can you say GORGEOUS?

10. JENNIFER!!! :heart:

why go through life un-noticed.lol :graucho:

11. According to SAs they will hold less than Lexington.:shocked:

12. They kind of look like giant bars of chocolate in Louis Vuitton wrappers. This is probably going to have to be a see in person piece.

13. :blink: = my face

14. How much for the speedy?:roflmfao:

And ya...I do agree with all of you...it does look kinda small...But hey it's still nice to look at:biggrin:

15. Est. retail for the speedy is US$1150.00 or CAN$1350.00:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice