Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Oh H_Addict???? Have you ID'd these jeans? I love the waist, pockets and legs...but not the hem. I could still rock them though!

And you know how Russian streetwalkers look because...?

I've spent enough time in Eastern Europe to extrapolate.

What is with this forum lately? Unless my opinion on a stupid outfit isn't positively gushing in terms of compliments, then comments are just not welcome.

That outfit looked silly ... and just because something looks silly doesn't mean it's fashion forward.

"For my husband and I, the ideal way to spend February 14th is at home, watching "Samaya Obayatelnaya I Privlekatelnaya" (a Russian movie, for short)

We are going to have a feast for our souls and our stomachs. I can rarely allow myself to do this but on this day I am going to make tons of sandwiches with bologna and pickles and we are going to be eating them while watching this wonderful movie all night long.

As far as the best present goes, there is nothing better than knowing that your loved ones are ok and that they will always, not just on this day, love you and understand you"

Loose translation :P Original here http://www.spletnik.ru/buzz/chronicle/12124-plany-na-den-vsekh-vljublennykh.html

"For my husband and I, the ideal way to spend February 14th is at home, watching "Samaya Obayatelnaya I Privlekatelnaya" (a Russian movie, for short)

We are going to have a feast for our souls and our stomachs. I can rarely allow myself to do this but on this day I am going to make tons of sandwiches with bologna and pickles and we are going to be eating them while watching this wonderful movie all night long.

As far as the best present goes, there is nothing better than knowing that your loved ones are ok and that they will always, not just on this day, love you and understand you"

Loose translation :P Original here http://www.spletnik.ru/buzz/chronicle/12124-plany-na-den-vsekh-vljublennykh.html

our girl really loves her bologna sandwiches, eh? :supacool:

What is with this forum lately? Unless my opinion on a stupid outfit isn't positively gushing in terms of compliments, then comments are just not welcome.

That outfit looked silly ... and just because something looks silly doesn't mean it's fashion forward.

I think it was the way you described her outfit that had people wondering. I personally don't like a lot of her outfits, but some of them are just breathtaking too. Anyways..

Well, that's fine, you expressed your opinion. And other people expressed theirs, in that your comment was rudely spoken and uncalled for. The girl was completely covered in clothes, so I'm not sure how that constitutes "streetwalker." If you are entitled to your opinion, so are others and that gives them the right to disagree with you. You were the one being harsh, not they.

Status
Not open for further replies.