Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tought I'd never said this but I'm so getting tired of her. She's no longer dressing for herself. Everything she wears now is meant to impress bloggers and photographers. No more spontaneity. I used to be her #1 fan!!!!

Do you know if the friendship bracelets with the smaller crystal detail are Shourouk too? They are super cute!
Nope actually I don't think they are shourouk, I have similar ones that I got from a jewelry exhibition held in my country, Natasha Goldenberg (mira's friend) was wearing similar ones as well in a photo she posted on instagram..

I tought I'd never said this but I'm so getting tired of her. She's no longer dressing for herself. Everything she wears now is meant to impress bloggers and photographers. No more spontaneity. I used to be her #1 fan!!!!

I think there's another factor at play here. Before, she worked for Harper's Bazaar, also other magazines. She was photographed in the capacity of an "It," girl, the one with the social life, the great wardrobe and an apparently limitless budget to fund it all. She now has her own business, and I expect she now has other interests to satisfy, and for reasons that are not necessarily apparent. For instance, she may need to wear Marni to get front row at the Marni shows. The same with Chanel, etc. You get my drift. The more she promotes specific brands, the better her standing, the more likely she will be photographed and the better her placement in the blogosphere.

My personal feeling; I think she's adorable, but because she's tiny (at least she looks petite), much of what she wears overwhelms her and is not particularly flattering.

I think there's another factor at play here. Before, she worked for Harper's Bazaar, also other magazines. She was photographed in the capacity of an "It," girl, the one with the social life, the great wardrobe and an apparently limitless budget to fund it all. She now has her own business, and I expect she now has other interests to satisfy, and for reasons that are not necessarily apparent. For instance, she may need to wear Marni to get front row at the Marni shows. The same with Chanel, etc. You get my drift. The more she promotes specific brands, the better her standing, the more likely she will be photographed and the better her placement in the blogosphere.

My personal feeling; I think she's adorable, but because she's tiny (at least she looks petite), much of what she wears overwhelms her and is not particularly flattering.

I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.