Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabethd1012 said:
I miss her long hair! :sad: I don't like seeing her with short hair at all. Even the shoulder length would be better. I hope she plans on growing it out.

Miss them too :,( And I find that her style has changed a lot. I don't say that it is bad or something like this but I have to say that I miss her old outfits. The new ones are just too much and she tries too much. There is too much going on, too many patterns, etc. I really miss the old Mira and her long hair :sad:

Miss them too :,( And I find that her style has changed a lot. I don't say that it is bad or something like this but I have to say that I miss her old outfits. The new ones are just too much and she tries too much. There is too much going on, too many patterns, etc. I really miss the old Mira and her long hair :sad:

ITA ! miss her long hair too :sad:

exotikittenx said:
Poor girl, so much criticism. I think she looks cute and very chic and stylish.

I don't critic her but I am just saying my opinin. I think that everybody in this thread has a different opinion. I don't say she looks bad or something, I just say that her outfits aren't that inspiring like before. I only wanted to say that her new outfits after the PFW are a little bit too much. Although, she stays a true beauty to me despite the fact that I don't like her last outfits.

Attachments

• c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 2,322
  • 726a.jpg
    726a.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 2,320
  • 726b.jpg
    726b.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 2,304
  • 726c.jpg
    726c.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 2,282
  • 726d.jpg
    726d.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 2,279
  • 919.jpg
    919.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 2,511
  • 6121.jpg
    6121.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 2,274
Last edited:
Birken 101 - are the set of photo's (with Mira sitting with other women) you posted from a few months back? I know they are not reposts but her hair is longer in these set of photos. Just wondering...

Also i love the jumper she is wearing only wish that we could get a proper look at her outfit.

As for the photos of her at the boutique? i only like her crocodile print shirt and the shoes. The cardigan looks really comfortable but does not go with the outfit.

Birken 101 - are the set of photo's (with Mira sitting with other women) you posted from a few months back? I know they are not reposts but her hair is longer in these set of photos. Just wondering...

Also i love the jumper she is wearing only wish that we could get a proper look at her outfit.

As for the photos of her at the boutique? i only like her crocodile print shirt and the shoes. The cardigan looks really comfortable but does not go with the outfit.

ITA about the crocodile print shirt and the shoes. Love them. They look great, but the shorts could have been traded in for a short leather skirt ~ there is just too much going on for me.

janebirkin said:
I don't critic her but I am just saying my opinin. I think that everybody in this thread has a different opinion. I don't say she looks bad or something, I just say that her outfits aren't that inspiring like before. I only wanted to say that her new outfits after the PFW are a little bit too much. Although, she stays a true beauty to me despite the fact that I don't like her last outfits.

Sure thing. You are welcome to your opinion, of course, as we all are. I was just stating mine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.