Miroir Speedy Question

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just picked mine up today at the LV store. Where is the date stamp? Thanks.

2. You will find it inside the left side pocket.It can be a little hard to get at due to the placement.

3. I see it. It says SP1016. Thanks!:smile:

4. Congrat's.

What is the retail on this bag? thankyou

5. 1330

6. I had 4 people stop and ask me about it today. Although one asked if it was a fake! It's definitely flashy. You have to be prepared for the attention when you wear it.:s

7. Did they ask you if it was fake? I cant imagine having the "balls" to ask that of someone!!!!! I think after the first celebrity (Besides janet) is seen wearing it, people will know.

8. Wow i'm amazed at all the people on ebay asking 2500$ I guess when you can afford to pay double for a bag :shrugs: Seems insane.

9. Someone truly walked up to me and asked if it was fake! I just said "I hope not!" It definitely draws more attention than I am comfortable with, but I feel like it's "now or never" to wear it.

10. congratulation with your new bag