Miroir Sneakers

i just saw them tonight at the Boca Lv.
I was not very impressed. Then again, the miroir line didn't do it for me anyway. I will admit the shoes are better than the bags, almost less..what... flashy? maybe? more acceptable? not such a HUGE gi-normous portion of omigod-i-need-sunglasses-material. On the right person with the right clothes I could see it.

Then again, I fell in love with the kids speedy shoes, and the sa (not my usual, he was with my bf) laughed at me when i said they were for me, not a kid!. (i have small feet!) But the smallest size was still too small she insisted. Why couldn't she at least show them to me? Seriously, im a 34 1/2 to 35! She LAUGHED at me, not such a good thing. i don't like that. But whatever. just cuz she got big feet don't mean nothin'....

anyhow.
the store looked great overall. I lOVE new stuff. makes me credit card twitch....

Pics:

miroirshoessilverdf7.jpg

miroirshoesgoldxf3.jpg

JOHN - how the heck did you get pics off the website????

Also - if you wore these and got close to a girl with a skirt - could you get a peek ???:shame:

Meh for me. I like the Miroir sandals better. I never liked logo sneakers, then paired with a logo bag-eek. Overkill. JMHO.

yup I agree. However, I don't find the miroir sandals *amazing* either, not high enough and straps too chunky lol (fyi: the sandals are NOT leather btw, I was told by my SA at the trunk show 2 months ago, they're the same as the miroir material minus the logos)