Miroir Question

Jun 11, 2006
Hi All!

I got a call on the Miroir Pap in Silver and ordered never seeing it IRL. I don't know if I will keep it but I figured better to have the chance than not. For the dressing impaired (gosh, I need those visual aids!), what would you wear with the miroir collection?

Many thanks in advance!!

Tee Hee.. I just finally picked up my Silver Pap. Im more of a rocker chick. I wore jeans, simple top and a SILVER headband .. Something simple but silver
w/ a hint of silver should do the trick. Ill take photos of it manana in the day light :smile: GET IT .. at least put stuff in it then decide. its not that impressive when they pull it out. Hope this helps

^^ ITA!! Don't try to purposely match things with it, it'll look overdone. I'll be wearing a lot of blacks and whites with my Speedy (silver) when I get it, maybe some grays, jeans will definitely work too.

After seeing pics of the miroir line, I am thinking it would look fantastic with casual clothes...jeans, sweater, high heel boots. I honestly didn't care for the line, but more and more I'm thinking it would be such a great contrast with my casual wardrobe!